An Introduction to Cancer Registry Operations - LIVE
This live webinar has already taken place.
You can watch a recording of the webinar in our video library.
Take any of our Self-Paced, Online Courses and complete an assessment and an evaluation to earn free CE credit*.
*In most cases, Accreditation prohibit the repeated use of the same educational activity (Live Webinar or Self-Paced, Online Course but not both) as it relates to satisfying CE requirements to maintain licensure. Attendees are also required to achieve a score of 80% or better on an assessment for the Self-Paced, Online Course to receive CE credit. Please contact your individual accreditation agencies for more details.
This presentation will be a detailed explanation of key cancer registry functions and highlight the data it contains.
These courses are intended for medical, radiation, and surgical oncologists, hematologists, advanced practice nurses, registered nurses, physician assistants, radiologic technologists, researchers, pharmacists, trainees, allied health personnel, and others who are interested in care for patients and survivors in North Carolina.
- Learn what data is housed within the cancer registry
- Become familiar with the multiple primary rules and how it relates to recurrence information
- Learn what constitutes first course treatment from a cancer registry definition
- Learn types of data requests the cancer registry can provide and how to submit a data request
Please feel free to share the flyer and/or this webpage.
Taking the Course
To continue, click the button Take Course.
If you do not see the button, please ensure that you are logged in. If you are logged in and still don't see the button, please contact us at email@example.com or (919) 445–1000.
Requirements for Receiving Free Continuing Education Credits
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit for this Live Webinar:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live video:
- use the Zoom link (on the next page) or
- attend at a designated site
- Use Zoom video to see slides and video components
- Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit
- Within 7 days, complete an evaluation and download your certificate
Isaiah Zipple, CTR
Certified Tumor Registrar, Team Lead
Presenter Disclosure Information
Isaiah Zipple, CTR has no relevant financial relationships with commercial interests as defined by the ACCME.
- 1.00 ACPE Pharmacist
- 1.00 ACPE Pharmacy Tech
- 1.00 ASRT
- 1.00 CTR
- 1.00 NCPD/CNE
- 1.00 Participation