Megan McElfresh, PA-C
GVHD: An Overview of Graft vs Host Disease Post Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
Megan McElfresh, PA-C, will provide an overview of the pathophysiology, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of graft vs host disease post hematopoietic stem cell transplant.
- Learn the diagnosis of GvHD and distinguish between acute and chronic.
- Learn different ways of preventing GvHD for stem cell transplant patients.
- Learn the different treatments for acute and chronic GvHD.
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Webinar Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live webinar, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Equipment Call-In Passcode: 203690
- The site will be live starting at 3:30pm—please have your equipment on at this time.
- EthosCE Webinar Registration Link:
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.