This course provides foundational knowledge in the treatment of solid tumor oncology meant for medical residents as well as other oncology health care providers. In this course you will find 21 lecture videos from experts in their respective specialized fields.
- Pharmacology: Chemotherapy
- Pharmacology: Immunotherapy
- Immune related Adverse Events
- Targeted Therapies: Monoclonal Antibodies & Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors
- Oncologic Emergencies
- Epidemiology and Diagnosis of Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Early Stage and Locally Advanced Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Treating Colorectal Cancer
- Anal Cancer, HCC, and Biliary Cancer
- Stage IV NSCLC for IM Residents
- Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Overview of Head/Neck Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Overview
- Testicular Cancer (SOMR) Video
- Bladder Cancer
- Renal Cell Carcinoma (SOMR) Video
- Cutaneous Melanoma (SOMR) Video
- Sarcoma for Med E2 (SOMR) Video
- Neuro-Oncology: An Overview of Brain Malignancies
- Pathogenesis and Clinical Management of Pancreas Cancer
Each video lesson and quiz can be used in any order and repeated without restriction. In order to receive a certificate of participation, please take the post-test at the end of the course that encompasses all of the material.
Return to the Hematology and Oncology Course main page.