Oncology Career Pathways - SPOC
Come explore career options in nursing, pharmacy, radiology, and cancer registry with professionals in the field. The presenters will highlight career paths that are opened by earning an Associates Degree.
These webinars are designed for students enrolled in health sciences programs and the community colleges across the state of North Carolina.
The North Carolina Community College Oncology webinars provide opportunities for students to become more familiar with strategies necessary for caring for cancer patients with the goal of improving cancer care and elevating interest in and awareness of oncology-related professions.
- Describe career options in nursing
- Discuss career options in pharmacology
- List career options in radiology
- Recall career options in cancer registry
Taking the Course
To continue, click the button Take Course.
If you do not see the button, please ensure that you are logged in. If you are logged in and still don't see the button, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 445–1000.
Patti Morfeld, RN, BSN, OCN
Clinical Nurse IV
Shanybel Santer Torres, CPhT
Specialty Pharmacy Technician
Jessica Church, MPH, RT(R)(T), CMD
Program Manager, Radiation Therapy and Medical Dosimetry Education
Isaiah Zipple, CTR
Certified Tumor Registrar, Team Lead
To receive free Continuing Education Credit for this Live Webinar:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live webinar
- Online using the Zoom link within the course
- In-Person at a designated site
- Use Zoom video to see slides and video components
- Complete an Evaluation within 7 days of the Live Webinar
- Download the appropriate certificate
- 1.00 Participation