Demystifying Molecular-Based Tests in Head and Neck Cancers – Live
Siddharth Sheth, DO, MPH, will provide a brief overview of clinical factors relevant to head and neck cancers and basic management. Themain focus will be the current use of technologies that aid with the diagnosis, treatment selection, and monitoring of patientswith head and neck cancers. This includes next generation sequencing assays for DNA sequencing, RNA sequencing, andcirculating tumor DNA. The goal of the presentation is for providers to be comfortable with ordering and basic interpretation ofthese tests.
These courses are intended for medical, radiation, and surgical oncologists, hematologists, advanced practice nurses, physician assistants, radiologic technologists, researchers, pharmacists, trainees, and others who are interested in care of patients with cancer in North Carolina.
- Describe the role of next generation sequencing to select therapies for patients with head and neck cancers
- Explain the concept of circulating tumor DNA and its current clinical applications
- Discuss how these technologies are being implemented in clinical trials
Please feel free to share the flyer and/or this webpage.
Taking the Course
To continue, log in and click the button Take Course.
If you do not see the button, please ensure that you are logged in. If you are logged in and still don't see the button, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 445–1000.
Requirements for Receiving
Free Continuing Education Credits
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit for this Live Webinar:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live video:
- use the Zoom link (on the next page) or
- attend at a designated site
- Use Zoom video to see slides and video components
- Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit
- Within 7 days, complete an evaluation and download your certificate
Siddharth Sheth, DO, MPH
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Presenter Disclosure Information
Siddharth Sheth, DO, MPH, has no relevant financial relationships with commercial interests as defined by the ACCME.
- 1.00 ACPE Pharmacist
- 1.00 ACPE Pharmacy Tech
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ - Non-physician
- 1.00 ASRT
- 1.00 CTR
- 1.00 NCPD/CNE
- 1.00 Participation