Community College Oncology Complete Series
This course contains twelve classes, each one focused on a different topic concerning cancer:
- Caring for Patients with GI Cancers
- Caring for Patients with Head and Neck Cancers
- Caring for Patients with Breast Cancer
- Oncology Career Pathways
- Caring for the Patient with Hematologic Cancers: Leukemia, Lymphoma, and Multiple Myeloma
- Gynecologic Cancers: A Team Approach to Women’s Health Care
- Palliative Care and Hospice for the Cancer Patient
- Caring for Patients with Genitourinary Cancers
- Oncology Nutrition
- Caring for Patients with Lung Cancer 2020
- Caring for the Patient with Breast Cancer
- An Introduction to Radiation Oncology
Click on the "Register" tab to enroll in these courses.
These webinars are designed for students enrolled in health sciences programs and the community colleges across the state of North Carolina.
The North Carolina Community College Oncology webinars provide opportunities for students to become more familiar with strategies necessary for caring for cancer patients with the goal of improving cancer care and elevating interest in and awareness of oncology-related professions.
- 12.00 Participation
You are registered!
To Receive a FREE Participation Certificate for this Live Webinar:
- Watch the live video:
- use the Zoom link (on the next page) or
- in a classroom with a participating instructor
- Within 7 days, complete an evaluation and download your certificate
To See the Webinar Link:
To continue, click the button Resume Course
If you do not see the button, please ensure that you are logged in
If you are logged in and still don't see the button, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 445–1000