Caring for Patients with Head and Neck Cancers - SPOC
Trevor Hackman, MD, FACS, and Catherine J. Lumley, MD, will discuss who makes up the head and neck cancer population and review work-up and staging for head and neck cancers. They will also cover the management of head and neck cancers and cover survivorship challenges, quality of life considerations, and surveillance.
These courses are intended for medical, radiation, and surgical oncologists, hematologists, advanced practice nurses, registered nurses, physician assistants, radiologic technologists, researchers, pharmacists, trainees, allied health personnel, and others who are interested in care for patients and survivors in North Carolina.
- Review what makes up the head and neck cancer population
- Review work up and staging for head and neck cancers
- Discuss management of head and neck cancers
- Review survivorship challenges, quality of life considerations, and surveillance
Taking the Course
To continue, click the button Take Course.
If you do not see the button, please ensure that you are logged in. If you are logged in and still don't see the button, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 445–1000.
Trevor Hackman, MD FACS
Vice Chair and Assistant Professor
Catherine J. Lumley, MD
To receive free Continuing Education Credit for this Live Webinar:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live webinar
- Online using the Zoom link within the course
- In-Person at a designated site
- Use Zoom video to see slides and video components
- Complete an Evaluation within 7 days of the Live Webinar
- Download the appropriate certificate
- 1.00 Participation