Jason Long, MD, MPH
Kim Shoenbill, MD, PhD, MS
Michelle Ottersbach, MS, MS, DNP, RN, CNL, CRCR
Lung Cancer Screening Essentials
- Describe the key components to a successful screening program that includes the rationale for CT-based lung cancer screening.
- Define a lung cancer screening process that includes informed decision-making and smoking cessation referrals.
- Describe how the basic structure of LungRADS CT reporting categorizes the baseline, the annual CT screening, and short interval follow-up CT orders.
- List barriers to increasing screening in underserved populations along with approaches to address these barriers.
- Handouts are not available for this webinar
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Webinar Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live webinar, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number:
- Equipment Call-In Passcode:
- The site will be live starting at 3:30pm—please have your equipment on at this time.
- EthosCE Webinar Registration Link:
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.