Robyn Tolley, AGPCNP-BC
Evaluation and Treatment of Extravasation Injuries from Chemotherapeutic Agents
Robyn Tolley, AGPCNP-BC, will present on the evaluation and treatment of extravasation injuries from chemotherapeutic agents. This discussion will include evaluating extravasations, identifying vesicant and irritant drugs, recommended treatments, when to involve plastic surgery, and planning for appropriate IV access prior to injury.
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Webinar Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live webinar, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number:
- Equipment Call-In Passcode:
- The site will be live starting at 3:30pm—please have your equipment on at this time.
- EthosCE Webinar Registration Link:
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.