Aimee Faso, PharmD, BCOP, CPP
Oral Chemotherapy: Prescribing, Monitoring, and Safety
Oral chemotherapy has shifted the care of oncology patients from infusion clinics to patients' homes. This shift in care requires healthcare providers to not only manage patients differently but for patients to take on additional responsibilities. Aimee Faso, PharmD, BCOP, CPP, will address the issues related to the safe use of oral chemotherapy in oncology patients.
- Describe the factors involved in safe prescribing practices or oral chemotherapy.
- Review how to appropriately monitor patients while on oral chemotherapy.
- Discuss the safe handling, storage, and disposal of oral chemotherapy.
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Webinar Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live webinar, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Equipment Call-In Passcode: 40789
- The site will be live starting at 3:30pm—please have your equipment on at this time.
- EthosCE Webinar Registration Link:
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.