Siddharth Sheth, DO, MPH
Demystifying Molecular-Based Tests in Head and Neck Cancers
Siddharth Sheth, DO, MPH, will provide a brief overview of clinical factors relevant to head and neck cancers and basic management. Themain focus will be the current use of technologies that aid with the diagnosis, treatment selection, and monitoring of patientswith head and neck cancers. This includes next generation sequencing assays for DNA sequencing, RNA sequencing, andcirculating tumor DNA. The goal of the presentation is for providers to be comfortable with ordering and basic interpretation ofthese tests.
- Describe the role of next generation sequencing to select therapies for patients with head and neck cancers
- Explain the concept of circulating tumor DNA and its current clinical applications
- Discuss how these technologies are being implemented in clinical trials
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Webinar Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live webinar, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number: email@example.com
- Equipment Call-In Passcode: 702201
- The site will be live starting at 11:30am--please have your equipment on at this time.
- EthosCE Webinar Registration Link: https://learn.unclcn.org/09282022
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.