Christopher Dittus, DO, MPH
Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma in North Carolina: Updates for 2022
Christopher Dittus, DO, MPH, from the UNC Lineberger Lymphoma group will describe relevant updates in systemic therapy for Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma in North Carolina. Additional topical management considerations or recommendations for this patient population may also be presented.
- Explain the diagnosis of Primary Central Nervous System lymphoma (PCNSL)
- Describe the frontline treatment approach for mantle cell lymphoma.
- Describe new modalities for treating relapsed mantle cell lymphoma.
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Webinar Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live webinar, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number: email@example.com
- Equipment Call-In Passcode: 595927
- The site will be live starting at 11:30am--please have your equipment on at this time.
- EthosCE Webinar Registration Link: https://learn.unclcn.org/07272022
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.