Julienne S. Harris, MSN, FNP-C
Ostomies and Enteral Tubes
Julienne S. Harris, MSN, FNP-C, will discuss the cancer-related indications for ostomies, types of ostomies, and respective management strategies. Additionally, she will discuss indications and management strategies for enteral tubes.
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 1
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 2
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 3
Flyer (PENDING / APPROVED)
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Webinar Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
- 2-Up Version
- 3-Up Version
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
- Downloadable Word document
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live webinar, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Equipment Call-In Passcode: 987598
- The site will be live starting at 3:30pm--please have your equipment on at this time.
- Zoom Webinar Registration Link: https://learn.unclcn.org/07202022
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.