Mariama Evans, MD
Laboratory Workup for Transfusion Reactions
Join Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank Fellow, Mariama Evans, MD, for a review of transfusion reactions and their laboratory workup. Specific topics to include the most common transfusion reactions seen in cancer patients and the laboratory techniques utilized, such as Direct Antiglobulin Test (DAT) and elutions.
- List the most common transfusion reactions and describe their manifestations.
- Explain what steps to take if a transfusion reaction is suspected.
- Discuss common laboratory techniques used to work up transfusion reactions.
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Webinar Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live webinar, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Equipment Call-In Passcode: 377320
- The site will be live starting at 3:30pm—please have your equipment on at this time.
- Zoom Webinar Registration Link: https://learn.unclcn.org/06152022
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.