Tracy L. Rose, MD, MPH
Advances in Peri-Operative Therapy in Bladder and Kidney Cancer
A comprehensive overview of past, present, and future management of systemic therapy for muscle-invasive bladder cancer and renal cell carcinoma. Includes updates on neoadjuvant and adjuvant therapy, as well as organ preservation techniques.
- Recognize indications for neoadjuvant therapy for muscle-invasive bladder cancer and appropriate regimens
- Discuss options for adjuvant therapy for high-risk bladder cancer
- Describe options for adjuvant therapy in renal cell carcinoma, including VEGF TKI therapy and immune checkpoint inhibition
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Lecture Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live lecture, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number: email@example.com
- Equipment Call-In Passcode: 862478
- The site will be live starting at 11:30am--please have your equipment on at this time.
- Zoom Webinar Registration Link: https://learn.unclcn.org/04272022
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.