Rachel Hirschey, PhD, RN
Tammy Triglianos, DNP, ANP-BC, AOCNP
Presenter Disclosure Information
Rachel Hirschey, PhD, RN and Tammy Triglianos, DNP, ANP-BC, AOCNP, have no relevant financial relationships with commercial interests as defined by the ACCME.
Early Detection of Colorectal Cancer: Don’t Get Left Behind “45 is the new 50”
More than ever before, there are rising cases of colon and rectal cancers among young people. Updated recommendations have lowered the age of screening to age 45 from standard age of 50.
- Participants will be able to define the purpose of colorectal cancer screening.
- Participants will be able to identify barriers to colorectal screening.
- Participants will be able to list healthy behaviors for colon health.
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Lecture Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live lecture, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number: email@example.com
- Equipment Call-In Passcode: 268701
- The site will be live starting at 11:30am--please have your equipment on at this time.
- Zoom Webinar Registration Link: https://learn.unclcn.org/03092022
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.