Hannah E. Woriax, MD
Bridging the Bench and Bedside: The Amalgam of Academic Medicine and Its Effect on a Cancer Patient Experience
The lecture will review several case scenarios and patient archetypes that have had their treatment course changed drastically due to recent landmark research studies. We will then go through a few scenarios relevant to my current patient population specifically. Based on these patient scenarios, we will discuss potential research possibilities for the future.
- Recall the clinical course of the traditional cancer patient. Specifically, we will discuss the breast cancer patient perspective.
- Compare the route of evaluation and treatment of breast cancer patients before and after the implementation of recent research findings.
- Discuss plans for future research goals and the infrastructure and interorganizational teamwork needed to conduct these studies.
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Lecture Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
- 2-Up Version (coming soon)
- 3-Up Version (coming soon)
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live lecture, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number: email@example.com
- Equipment Call-In Passcode: 268701
- The site will be live starting at 11:30am--please have your equipment on at this time.
- Zoom Webinar Registration Link: COURSE URL
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.