Lyn Filip, RN, BSN
Pet Therapy in Oncology
Lyn Filip, RN, BSN, will provide an introduction into the benefits of Pet Therapy in a clinical oncology setting.
The presentation will include certification process, training, policies and the story of "Herbie the Therapy Basset."
- Describe three objective benefits of Pet Therapy
- Describe how to become a certified Pet Therapy team
- Describe how this past 50 minutes took him/her away from the stresses of the day.
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Lecture Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live lecture, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Equipment Call-In Passcode: 542209
- The site will be live starting at 11:30am--please have your equipment on at this time.
- Zoom Webinar Registration Link: COURSE URL
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.