Anne W. Beaven, MD
Lymphoma Management Updates for 2021
This lecture will review some of the new drugs recently FDA approved for management of lymphoma such as CAR-T therapy for relapsed/refractory Mantle Cell Lymphoma or follicular lymphoma. For rel/ref DLBCL, polatuzumab vedotin in combination with bendamustine and rituximab as well as tafasitamab plus lenalidomide have been approved in recent years. We will review the data and outcomes.
- Identify new indications for CAR-T therapy: rel/ref Mantle cell and follicular lymphoma
- Discuss mechanism of action of polatuzumab vedotin
- Recall long-term data for use of tafasitimab + lenalidomide in rel/ref DLBCL
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Lecture Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live lecture, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number: email@example.com
- Equipment Call-In Passcode: 962342
- The site will be live starting at 11:30am--please have your equipment on at this time.
- Zoom Webinar Registration Link: REGISTRATION URL
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.