Principles of Pharmacologic and Interventional Management of Cancer Pain – Live
Dominika James, MD, will focus on providing basic knowledge regarding pain management as pertinent to those caring for patients suffering from cancer related pain. She will discuss epidemiology and causes of cancer pain, recognize effects of pain on cancer patients, followed by pharmacologic and interventional options available for cancer pain management. She will also touch on management of cancer pain in patients with history of substance use disorder and those on opioid replacement treatment.
These courses are intended for APPs across multidisciplinary cancer care and other professionals.
- Discuss epidemiology and causes of cancer pain
- Describe pharmacological options for cancer pain management
- Describe interventional procedures used in cancer pain management
Please feel free to share the flyer and/or this webpage.
Taking the Course
To continue, log in and click the button Take Course.
If you do not see the button, please ensure that you are logged in. If you are logged in and still don't see the button, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 445–1000.
Requirements for Receiving
Free Continuing Education Credits
To Receive FREE Continuing Education Credit for this Live Webinar:
- Attend 50 minutes or more of the live video:
- use the Zoom link (on the next page) or
- attend at a designated site
- Use Zoom video to see slides and video components
- Joining by Audio-only does not qualify for CE credit
- Within 7 days, complete an evaluation and download your certificate
Dominika James, MD
Presenter Disclosure Information
Dominika James, MD, has no relevant financial relationships with commercial interests as defined by the ACCME.
- 1.00 NCPD/CNE
Greensboro Area Health Education Center is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
Event Coordinator: Lisa Guy, RN, BSN, CCRN
- 1.00 Participation
UNC Lineberger Cancer Network certificate of participation.
Tim Poe, Director of Telehealth