CLTR 06 – Correlative Trials- A case based Approach
What, Who, When, Where, Why
Scope—Clinical Research focused on clinical trials in oncology
- Design, conduct of trials, relevant regulatory ethics and data management issues, barriers and challenges, and career development
- Introduction to other types of clinical research and adjuncts to therapeutic trials including biomarkers and correlative studies
- Interested fellows and faculty in a cancer-related division or department
- Including learners from med onc, hem onc, gyn onc, urologic oncology, ENT, pediatric oncology, surgical oncology, radiation oncology
- Oncology APPs
- Synchronous learning: 7-8 sessions, zoom and video recorded for access anytime
- Asynchronous learning ( ie: TRACS series, CITI training, LCCC training modules, etc)*
- Mentored learning ( PRC, IRB, DSMC, protocol development)*
* possibly year 2-3
Please note that after registering for this course, you will receive a separate confirmation email for each class within the course. We apologize for the inconvenience of sending so many emails at once. Moving forward, you will receive reminder emails approximately one day and one hour prior to each individual class, but only for the pending class.
Relevant links to Correlative Trials
Working with Investigational Assay Results PowerPoint
Access recording in our Video Library
Lisa Carey, MD, FASCO
The Richardson and Marilyn Jacobs Preyer Distinguished Professor in Breast Cancer Research
J. Kaitlin Morrison, PhD
Taking the Course
To continue, click the button Take Course.
If you do not see the button, please ensure that you are logged in. If you are logged in and still don't see the button, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 455–1000.