CLTR 05 – Trials Regulation, Clinical Operations, Compliance and Finance
What, Who, When, Where, Why
Scope—Clinical Research focused on clinical trials in oncology
- Design, conduct of trials, relevant regulatory ethics and data management issues, barriers and challenges, and career development
- Introduction to other types of clinical research and adjuncts to therapeutic trials including biomarkers and correlative studies
- Interested fellows and faculty in a cancer-related division or department
- Including learners from med onc, hem onc, gyn onc, urologic oncology, ENT, pediatric oncology, surgical oncology, radiation oncology
- Oncology APPs
- Synchronous learning: 7-8 sessions, zoom and video recorded for access anytime
- Asynchronous learning ( ie: TRACS series, CITI training, LCCC training modules, etc)*
- Mentored learning ( PRC, IRB, DSMC, protocol development)*
* possibly year 2-3
Please note that after registering for this course, you will receive a separate confirmation email for each class within the course. We apologize for the inconvenience of sending so many emails at once. Moving forward, you will receive reminder emails approximately one day and one hour prior to each individual class, but only for the pending class.
Relevant links to Trials Regulation, Clinical Operations, Compliance and Finance in Clinical Trials
Access recording in our Video Library
Theresa Cummings, RN, MS, CCRP
Clinical Research Regulatory Manager
Stefanie Belanger, CCRP
Assistant Director, Clinical Research Operations
Coleman Tew, MPA
Pre-Award Clinical Trials Manager
The lecture does not begin until 4:00 PM on Wednesday, November 20, 2021.
For this lecture only, attendees will need to access the Zoom lecture directly using this button:
To earn credit, participants MUST attend using video to view the slides and video components of the presentation.
To view the lecture, please return to this page about 5 to 10 minutes before it is to begin.
On the day of the lecture, click on the link Join the webinar. You will receive credit once the webinar is complete.