Denise Spector, PhD, MPH, ANP, E-RYT
The Value of Integrative Medicine in Oncology Care
Denise Spector, PhD, MPH, ANP, RYT, will provide an overview of integrative oncology which includes evidence-based strategies for helping to mitigatecommon cancer symptoms and cancer treatment-related side effects, as well as strategies that may improve one's overall healthand well-being along the cancer care continuum.
- Define integrative oncology.
- State three reasons why a patient affected by cancer might seek out integrative medicine approaches to care.
- Describe three evidence-based integrative medicine strategies for cancer-related fatigue.
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Webinar Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live webinar, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number: email@example.com
- Equipment Call-In Passcode: 183560
- The site will be live starting at 3:30pm—please have your equipment on at this time.
- EthosCE Webinar Registration Link:
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.