Linnea Van Pelt, BSN, RN, CMSRN, OCN
The Umbrella and the Kitchen Table: Providing Safe, Supportive Care for Cancer Patients
Introduction and discussion of supportive care programs in a "home away from home" for patients during their cancer journey.
- Describe 3 types of different types of supportive care for cancer patients.
- Describe how to contact the Patient and Family Resource Center
- Describe one data-related challenge with tracking supportive care services.
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Webinar Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live webinar, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number: email@example.com
- Equipment Call-In Passcode: 374016
- The site will be live starting at 3:30pm—please have your equipment on at this time.
- EthosCE Webinar Registration Link: https://learn.unclcn.org/01112023
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.