Donald Warne, MD, MPH
American Indian Cancer Control and Health Equity
Donald Warne, MD, MPH, will describe health disparities and inequities related to American Indian cancer control. We will explore the legal basis for federally-funded health services to American Indians and the complexity of health policy at the federal, state and tribal levels that impact cancer control. We will provide a framework for health equity and a path forward to improve outcomes.
- Define the terms American Indian/Alaska Native, Native American, and Indigenous.
- Explain the history of American Indian health policy and the legal right to health services.
- Describe at least two tangible steps to take to improve American Indian cancer control and health equity.
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Webinar Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live webinar, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number: email@example.com
- Equipment Call-In Passcode: 952398
- The site will be live starting at 12:00pm—please have your equipment on at this time.
- EthosCE Webinar Registration Link
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.