Farrell Wiggins, MS, OTR/L
Alexis Petteway, OTR/L
Occupational Therapy for Cancer Survivors
Farrell Wiggins MS, OTR/L and Alexis Petteway, OTR/L will provide insight into Occupational Therapy’s unique role in cancer rehabilitation. They will explore the benefits of receiving OT in both the inpatient and outpatient settings. Importantly, they will also discuss the how occupational therapists measure and address cancer and chemotherapy related symptoms and occupational challenges in cancer survivors.
- Explain the role of Occupational Therapy
- Recognize how Occupational Therapy can benefit the oncology population in the inpatient and outpatient setting
- Identify the role of Occupational Therapy in measuring and addressing cancer and chemotherapy related symptoms and occupational challenges
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Webinar Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live webinar, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Equipment Call-In Passcode: 609331
- The site will be live starting at 11:30am--please have your equipment on at this time.
- EthosCE Webinar Registration Link: https://learn.unclcn.org/12072022
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.