Patricia Morfeld, RN, BSN, OCN
Providing LGBTQ Friendly Care in Oncology
Join our conversation on how to provide patient centered care for LGBTQ patients and families from registration through diagnosis, treatment and survivorship.
- Identify resources available for all staff here at UNC Health and Lineberger Cancer Center to support care of LGBTQ patients and caregivers.
- Create conversations with colleagues regarding LGBTQ patients/caregivers with affirming language.
- Recognize the vocabulary preferred by most members of the LGBTQ community, and the fact that not all patients/caregivers will choose to be identified as members of the LGBTQ community regardless of their relationship status.
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Webinar Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live webinar, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number: email@example.com
- Equipment Call-In Passcode: 210590
- The site will be live starting at 3:30pm—please have your equipment on at this time.
- EthosCE Webinar Registration Link: https://learn.unclcn.org/11022022
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.