Brian Colwell Jensen, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine and Pharmacology
Cardiovascular Toxicities of Cancer Therapies
Brian Colwell Jensen, MD, will introduce the audience to potential cardiovascular adverse effects of contemporary cancer therapeutics.
- Recall that cancer therapies can have on-target and off-target effects on the cardiovascular system.
- Explain that trastuzumab is associated with cardiomyopathy.
- Recognize that kinase inhibitors that target the VEGF signaling pathway frequently cause hypertension.
- Discuss how myocarditis is a rare but potentially fatal complication of immune checkpoint inhibitors.
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Lecture Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live lecture, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number: email@example.com
- Equipment Call-In Passcode: 974149
- The site will be live starting at 11:30am--please have your equipment on at this time.
- Zoom Webinar Registration Link: COURSE URL
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.