Dominika James, MD
Principles of Pharmacologic and Interventional Management of Cancer Pain
Dominika James, MD, will focus on providing basic knowledge regarding pain management as pertinent to those caring for patients suffering from cancer related pain. She will discuss epidemiology and causes of cancer pain, recognize effects of pain on cancer patients, followed by pharmacological and interventional options available for cancer pain management. She will also touch on management of cancer pain in patients with history of substance use disorder and those onopioid replacement treatment.
- Discuss epidemiology and causes of cancer pain
- Describe pharmacological options for cancer pain management
- Describe interventional procedures used in cancer pain management
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Webinar Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live webinar, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number: email@example.com
- Equipment Call-In Passcode: 927482
- The site will be live starting at 3:30pm—please have your equipment on at this time.
- EthosCE Webinar Registration Link: https://learn.unclcn.org/09212022
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.