Isaiah Zipple, CTR
An Introduction to Cancer Registry Operations
This presentation will be a detailed explanation of key cancer registry functions and highlight the data it contains.
- Identify what data is housed within the cancer registry
- Explain the multiple primary rules and how it relates to recurrence information
- Describe what constitutes first course treatment from a cancer registry definition
- Identify types of data requests the cancer registry can provide and how to submit a data request
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Lecture Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live lecture, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Equipment Call-In Passcode: 350369
- The site will be live starting at 11:30am--please have your equipment on at this time.
- Zoom Webinar Registration Link: COURSE URL
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.