Arthur Blackstock, Jr., MD
Advanced Technologies in Radiation Oncology: Impact on our Day-to-Day Practice
Arthur Blackstock, Jr., MD, will discuss protons entering the state, the expanded use of Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT), and perhaps review the impact of PSMA imaging in Radiation Oncology.
- Review the role of Proton Therapy in the Management of Cancer
- Discuss how imaging has altered the management of Cancer
- Review the role of Radiation Oncology in patients with Oligometastatic Cancer
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Webinar Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live webinar, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Equipment Call-In Passcode: 881105
- The site will be live starting at 11:30am--please have your equipment on at this time.
- EthosCE Webinar Registration Link: https://learn.unclcn.org/08242022
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.