Angela Smith, MD, MS, FACS
Mobile Health and ePROs/Symptom Assessment to Assist with Surgical Recovery
In this webinar, we will discuss the definition and use of electronic patient-reported outcomes (ePROs) and mobile health technology in optimizing postoperative cancer care.
- Describe the use of electronic patient-reported outcomes in post-surgical cancer care.
- Implement mobile health technology to optimize outcomes following cancer surgery.
- Select appropriate patient-reported outcome measures that can guide postoperative recovery.
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Lecture Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live lecture, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Equipment Call-In Passcode: 686197
- The site will be live starting at 11:30am--please have your equipment on at this time.
- Zoom Webinar Registration Link: COURSE URL
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.