Allison Beam, MPAP, PA-C
The Vital Role of Primary Care Providers in Breast Cancer Survivorship Care
This lecture will highlight the important role of primary care providers and provide helpful information that will empower them to confidently provide comprehensive and collaborative care to patients living with breast cancer and beyond.
- Recognize some of the most common long-term effects of cancer treatment for breast cancer survivors and recommend therapeutic measures for each: Osteoporosis, Peripheral Neuropathy, Cardiotoxicity, "Chemo Brain”, Anxiety/Depression, Fatigue
- Describe how the SCP can be utilized in your practice as a tool to better provide comprehensive and collaborative care for breast cancer survivors
- Recognize that hormonal contraception/hormone replacement therapy are contraindicated in women with history of hormone receptor positive breast cancer
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Lecture Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live lecture, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Equipment Call-In Passcode: 402679
- The site will be live starting at 11:30am--please have your equipment on at this time.
- Zoom Webinar Registration Link: https://learn.unclcn.org/05112022
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.