Helen Tackitt, NP
Cancer Survivorship Care in Primary Care
Cancer survivors have been lost in transition between their oncologist and primary care provider for decades. This presentation discusses the barriers primary care providers have to providing cancer survivorship care and the role of the primary care provider in the treatment of cancer survivors.
- Increase knowledge of the role of primary care in the treatment of cancer survivors
- Discuss what primary care providers need to know about cancer treatment
- Discuss the barriers primary care experiences when providing cancer survivorship care
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Webinar Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live webinar, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number: email@example.com
- Equipment Call-In Passcode: 057451
- The site will be live starting at 3:30pm--please have your equipment on at this time.
- Zoom Webinar Registration Link: https://learn.unclcn.org/04202022
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.