Hanna K. Sanoff, MD, MPH
Clinical Medical Director, NC Cancer Hospital
Updates in Molecular Therapy for GI Cancers
Hanna K. Sanoff, MD, MPH, will review novel targeted therapies for GI cancers. These topics include immunotherapy, targeted therapy for biliary tract cancer, and novel HER2 directed therapy.
- Select the scenarios for which immunotherapy is an effective option in GI cancer
- Demonstrate the knowledge of new targeted therapy for biliary tract cancer
- Recall novel HER2 directed therapy for GI cancer
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Lecture Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live lecture, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number: email@example.com
- Equipment Call-In Passcode: 742200
- The site will be live starting at 11:30am--please have your equipment on at this time.
- Zoom Webinar Registration Link: https://learn.unclcn.org/content/updates-molecular-therapy-gi-cancers
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.