Cassiopeia Frank, MMSc, PA-C
Key Concepts and Complications: Managing Cancer-Associated Thrombosis
Cassiopeia Frank, MMSc, PA-C, will review cancer-associated DVT and PE: whom to treat, drug choice, drug interactions, and treatment duration. Specific topics to include best management for line-associated venous clots and incidentally found thrombosis.
- Define the identified clot based on location, acuity, and severity.
- Implement an appropriate intervention for treatment of identified thrombus.
- Identifying risk factors for venous thromboembolism and recurrence and understand rationale for duration of anticoagulation.
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Lecture Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live lecture, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Equipment Call-In Passcode: 288851
- The site will be live starting at 3:30pm--please have your equipment on at this time.
- EthosCE Webinar Registration Link: https://learn.unclcn.org/01192022
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.