Rodney Haring, PhD, MSW
Building Cancer Care Collaboratives for the Seventh Generation
Rodney Haring, PhD, MSW, will discuss how treaty and wampum conversations have impacted the cancer care of Indigenous populations. Building on this foundation, Dr. Haring will describe how to create culturally congruent practices that will improve the quality of research and care to benefit Native Nations. Additionally, he will lead attendees in thinking about new ways to work together to provide sustainable cancer care for succeeding generations.
- Utilize and discuss treaty conversations in cancer care through Native Nation, to Cancer Center, to Federal relationships including collaboratives with adjacent rural, suburban, and urban intersections.
- Conceptualize how to build culturally congruent practices of quality improvement round tables, program evaluation, and research programming towards Native Nation beneficence.
- Practice dream storming towards co-creating sustainable cancer care collectives towards healthy generations.
Flyer (PENDING / APPROVED)
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Lecture Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live lecture, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Equipment Call-In Passcode: 853266
- The site will be live starting at 3:30pm--please have your equipment on at this time.
- Zoom Webinar Registration Link: https://learn.unclcn.org/content/building-cancer-care-collaboratives-seventh-generation#group-tabs-node-course-default1
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/saicep
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.