Mary W. Dunn, MSN, RN, OCN, NP-C
Testicular cancer is the most common cancer in young men. We will discuss different aspects of this cancer from diagnosis, treatment options, and post-treatment survivorship.
- Identify treatment options for testicular cancer depending on the subtype and stage
- Discuss common treatment-related side effects
- Describe three challenges that patients may face in the post-treatment survivorship phase
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Lecture Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live lecture, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Equipment Call-In Passcode: 404899
- The site will be live starting at 11:30am--please have your equipment on at this time.
- Zoom Webinar Registration Link: https://learn.unclcn.org/content/testicular-cancer#group-tabs-node-course-default1
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.