Matthew Foster, MD
Leukemia Management in North Carolina: Updates for 2021
Matthew Foster, MD, from the UNC Lineberger Leukemia group will describe updates in the care of leukemias relevant in 2021
- List at least two life-threatening toxicities of CD19-specific CAR-T cells when used to treat adults with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
- Identify a group of leukemia patients who have sub-optimal antibody response to COVID-19 vaccines, even if they have not received chemotherapy.
- Describe the properties of asciminib that allow it to have activity in patients whose chronic myeloid leukemia harbors mutations that cause resistance to tyrosine kinase inhibitors.
Flyer (PENDING / APPROVED)
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Lecture Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live lecture, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Equipment Call-In Passcode: 868654
- The site will be live starting at 11:30am--please have your equipment on at this time.
- EthosCE Webinar Registration Link: https://learn.unclcn.org/content/leukemia-management-north-carolina-updates-2021-live#group-tabs-node-course-default1
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.