Gary Winzelberg, MD, MPH
Promoting Effective Communication and Advance Care Planning for Patients with Cancer
Gary Winzelberg, MD, MPH, will share approaches to enhancing communication for patients with cancer and their families, including strategies to increase advance care planning engagement, sharing serious news and supporting goal-concordant care.
- Identify and implement general strategies to improve communication with patients living with cancer
- Define the components of advance care planning
- Describe a framework to engage in advance care planning with patients living with cancer
In the PDF, contact/Location information can be add into a "hidden" text box located beneath the Lecture Description. This box appears as a bluish grey box when the PDF is opened in Adobe Acrobat Reader (a FREE program). However, the box is invisible—but still there—when the PDF is opened in Apple Preview. Anything typed into this box will print.
Roster Template (with disclosure information)
*Please note that in order to receive credit for viewing a live lecture, participants must be listed on a roster submitted by their site coordinator.
- Equipment Call-In Number: email@example.com
- Equipment Call-In Passcode: 707436
- The site will be live starting at 3:30pm--please have your equipment on at this time.
- Zoom Webinar Registration Link: https://learn.unclcn.org/content/promoting-effective-communication-and-advance-care-planning-patients-cancer#group-tabs-node-course-default1
- MediaSite Live Link: unclcn.org/live
- Use if you have problems connecting your video conferencing system or WebEx.
- Instructions on how to use the MediaSite Player interface.
- Downloadable PDF
Please click here to upload your roster.