Site Perspective: Examine the Process for Maintaining Quality and Ensuring Results
In this talk, Kaitlin Morrison, PhD will take you through how to develop and implement a quality management plan to ensure you get good clinical trial results on your investigator-initiated trial (IIT).
- Learn how to design a quality management plan.
- Learn how to monitor IIT quality using critical data values.
- Learn how quality starts with the clinical protocol.
Taking the Course
To continue, click the button Take Course.
If you do not see the button, please ensure that you are logged in. If you are logged in and still don't see the button, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 445–1000.
Kaitlin Morrison, PhD
Director of UNC Lineberger Sponsored Clinical Research
Presenter Disclosure Information
The presenter has no relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies as defined by the ACCME.
This activity has been planned and implemented under the sole supervision of the Course Director, William A Wood, MD, MPH, in association with the UNC Office of Continuing Professional Development (CPD). The course director and CPD staff have no relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies as defined by the ACCME.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The School of Medicine of The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ - Non-physicianNon-physicians will receive credit for time spent in an activity designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Most health care professionals can use this credit, but UNC CPD cannot guarantee that licensing boards and other organizations will accept it. If you are not sure, please check with your organization to make sure that AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ are accepted.
- 1.00 Participation
UNC Lineberger Cancer Network certificate of participation.
Tim Poe, Director of Telehealth